I thought I had hit on the high points of St. Patrick’s Day unsuitability with this post. Turns out I wasn’t even close! Here are a few highlights from the current issue of Las Vegas magazine, all being promoted for St. Paddy’s:
- A place called Nine Fine Irishmen is offering free admission to their event to anyone wearing a kilt.
- The Rockhouse at the Imperial palace is featuring green frozen piña coladas!
- $5 Jäger bombs at the PBR Rock bar. Yep, nothing quite so Irish as Jägermeister.
- The Red Shamrock — yes, Red Shamrock — at Tabú Ultra Lounge, which is Jameson, amaretto, simply syrup and cranberry juice.
- But the best of the lot is a St. Patrick’s Day feature at Rice & Company in the Luxor, which will offer a green sushi roll called the Lucky roll. Green…Irish…sushi. Yum.